Every summer, we try to provide the most exciting and interesting excursions across England. These excursions take place every weekend. We feel confident that the excursions this summer will be the best ever!
- The birthplace of Shakespeare
In July, for example, you can choose from this exciting selection:
- Theatre trips to see Shakespeare plays in both the Globe in London and the RSC in Stratford-upon-Avon
- An exciting day of adventure in Warwick Castle, complete with the opportunity to be involved with activities such as archery, see a live Birds of Prey show and discover the history of the castle
- A boat cruise down the Thames in London
- A visit to the Planetarium and the chance to stand on either side of the GMT line in Greenwich
- A day on the beach in Brighton
- And...many local excursions within and around Cambridge as well!
You lucky things! To find out more about the amazing sites, activities and history of England visit www.visitengland.com.