Based in Cambridge, Reach Cambridge (est. 2004) specialises in offering a range of short residential academic programmes for teenagers from all over the world.
More information about Reach Cambridge can be found at www.reachcambridge.com
Due to an increase in our business and staff developments we now wish to appoint the following key personnel for our seasonal spring and summer programmes:
We will be hiring academic and non-academic staff for our seasonal residential programmes. Formal applications will open on 1st February 2019.
If you have any questions regarding seasonal recruitment, please contact Sam Isaacs at email@example.com
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday 22nd February 2019
Main Role – Summer
Urgent – March & April
Senior Supervisory Roles – Summer
- Assistant Programme Director – Summer Schools (Seasonal)
- Programme Coordinator – Summer Schools (Seasonal)
- Programme Dean – Summer Schools (Seasonal)
- Reach Study Abroad Director – Summer Schools (Seasonal)
- Welfare Director – Summer Schools (Seasonal)
Other Roles – Summer
- Office Administrator – Summer Schools (Seasonal)
- Reach Study Abroad Supervisor – Summer Schools (Seasonal)
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 22nd February 2019
How to Apply
For more details, and to start your application by submitting an online application form, click the relevant link above on this page.
Successful candidates will be invited for an interview. Interviews will take place in Cambridge or London.
Reach Cambridge promotes the safeguarding of young people. Should applicants be successful, we will contact at least one referee and an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check will be required.