Based in Cambridge, Reach Cambridge (est. 2004) specialises in offering a range of short residential academic programmes for teenagers aged 14 to 18 years old from all over the world.
More information about Reach Cambridge can be found at www.reachcambridge.com
Due to an increase in our business and staff developments we now wish to appoint the following key personnel for our seasonal summer programmes:
All non-academic staff positions have now been filled for summer 2019.
If you would like to register your interest for next year, please contact Sam Isaacs at email@example.com
Main Role – Summer
- Supervisor – Summer Schools (Seasonal)
Senior Supervisory Roles – Summer
- Assistant Programme Director – Summer Schools (Seasonal)
- Programme Coordinator – Summer Schools (Seasonal)
- Programme Dean – Summer Schools (Seasonal)
- Reach Study Abroad Director – Summer Schools (Seasonal)
- Welfare Director – Summer Schools (Seasonal)
Other Roles – Summer
- Office Administrator – Summer Schools (Seasonal)
- Reach Study Abroad Supervisor – Summer Schools (Seasonal)
If you would be interested in teaching during our 2019 or 2020 programmes, please email our Director of Curriculum directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach Cambridge promotes the safeguarding of young people. Should applicants be successful, we will contact at least one referee and an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check will be required.