- Theatre trips to see Shakespeare plays in both the Globe in London and the RSC in Stratford-upon-Avon
- An exciting day of adventure in Warwick Castle, complete with the opportunity to be involved with activities such as archery, see a live Birds of Prey show and discover the history of the castle
- A boat cruise down the Thames in London
- A visit to the Planetarium and the chance to stand on either side of the GMT line in Greenwich
- A day on the beach in Brighton
- And…many local excursions within and around Cambridge as well!
Residential study programs for 14-18 year olds in Cambridge, UK.