A Warm Welcome to all Reach Cambridge 2023 Parents & Students
- Parents & Guardians – We hope your son or daughter is looking forward to attending our program in the summer; we cannot wait to meet them.
- Students – We very much look forward to welcoming you to Cambridge!
The information and documents are provided for parents and for students attending Reach Cambridge summer programs in 2023. We do hope they are useful to you. We will be uploading other documents and links over the next few months so please check back regularly. We will inform you via email when any particularly important items have been added.
If you have any questions about these documents, or queries about the summer in general, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
On arrival day you will be given an arrival day schedule and an orientation tour of the colleges and Cambridge.
Parents & Guardians
Please find below a letter from our Managing Director. The letter has been created to help address the most frequently asked questions and concerns parents and guardians have regarding the program. We strongly urge you to read these prior to the program start and ask us any questions before your child’s arrival in Cambridge when we will be busy helping them settle in.
For those parents and guardians planning to visit their child in Cambridge or arrange for them to meet relatives, please read this important visitor information:
Exeat Form Process
Students are permitted to leave the program to visit a relative subject to prior signed approval from their parent/guardian. Signed approval must come in the form of a completed Exeat Form, at least a week before the Exeat is scheduled to take place and ideally before the summer program begins. Please see the document above for further information.
Keeping Updated with the Program – Social Media!
- Our Facebook page is a great place to meet other students for this summer, look at photos and find out more about the program!
- Our Instagram and Twitter feed is a great place to see regular updates before and during the summer.
- We will be updating our Reach Cambridge blog regularly throughout the program.