Friday 5th August 2016
- For all Students who live in Downing
- Speak to your supervisor if you don’t know where to go!
King’s College Chapel Roof Tour
- For those who successfully bid on the item in the auction last night
- Payment must be arranged before the tour is undertaken
- Meet straight after classes, at Downing Porters’ Lodge for those who have classes in Downing. At TH Porters Lodge for those who have classes in TH.
- Parental consent must have been sent to email@example.com before you can go!
Trinity Hall Lunch:
- Students who live in Trinity Hall will have lunch provided for them, in the Dining hall, from 12:30
- This is instead of having dinner in hall tonight.
- Classes as normal from 2PM-4:30PM
World Fair Preparation
- Trinity Hall Terrace Room
- Art supplies provided.
- Bring your own laptops to create PowerPoint presentations!
- Sign up on the office doors!
- Dinner 17:30-18:00 in Downing
- Trinity Hall Corridor Dinners
- Corridor Dinner for Students who live in TH:
- Peter’s Corridor meet at 16:45
- Hannah’s Corridor meet at 17:00
- Jamie’s Corridor meet at 17:00
- This evening’s lecture will be on Evolution – at 7PM. Compulsory for all 3 Week Global Leader’s Students, School Teachers will be able to tell their groups if they’re coming or not!
- Taking place at the Trinity Hall Lecture Theatre
- Students need to make their own way there, to be ready for a 7PM start.
- Straight after the Lecture, 8PM, Trinity Hall Lecture Theatre
- Attendance Compulsory for 3 weeks Global Leadership Students
- If you are presenting, you must send your powerpoint to us in advance, and it can be no more than 5 minutes or 7 slides long
- The second part of the world fair is a collection of stalls in the Terrace Room for each country.
- If you need a stall, please let us know, and if you bring any food, please bring allergens information.
- Sign up for the World Fair at the offices!
- The Reach Photo is now available to be viewed in the offices, and orders can be made with your supervisor or school rep!