Marketing & Programme Coordinator
Job Title: Marketing & Programme Coordinator
Date: September 2019
Place of Work: Cambridge or London
Reporting To: Senior Marketing & Programme Coordinator
Purpose of Job:
As Marketing & Programme Coordinator you will provide direct input into our overall marketing strategy and undertake a range of interesting and important marketing duties. These will include researching and making contact with new and existing schools in all parts of the world; liaising with their head teachers and administrators to secure appointments; arranging visits and itineraries for overseas trips and undertaking these trips; working with other team members to promote the company’s programmes and courses on social and other media; contributing to key aspects of our customer relations management system.
- Undertake marketing trips worldwide to promote our programs. Support the rest of the marketing team with trip preparations and logistics, market research and contacting schools worldwide.
- Create new, and develop and extend existing, relationships with schools in the company’s overseas markets so that the ‘pipeline’ of students wishing to attend residential courses is assured in the short to medium term.
- Help with key elements of our marketing campaign including our online presence, marketing materials and social media.
- Contribute to the development of our Customers Relations Management system, including efficient and effective personal contact via phone or email, and other regular communications and promotions.
- Support the administrative functions of the marketing and sales team, including the Managing Director, Senior Marketing & Programme Coordinator and other senior management.
- Contribute to the successful running of our programmes, undertaking administrative tasks for programme preparation, providing ‘on the ground’ support and undertaking a suitable role in the programme team as discussed with senior management.
- Undertake all other administrative duties and responsibilities commensurate with the knowledge, skills and experience of the role as may be requested by Reach management.
- Uphold, protect and promote the Company’s core values, operating standards, protocols and HR policies and procedures.
Use of the internet, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Positive, enthusiastic and motivated
Ability to work efficiently and effectively alone and within a team
Organised, flexible and reliable
Previous marketing and sales experience highly desirable
Online marketing experience including social media, adwords, analytics, coding & website management also desirable
HOW TO APPLY:
To download an application form please click here: Marketing & Programme Coordinator Application Form
Please send your completed application form, CV and covering letter to Jenny Evans at email@example.com by 22nd September 2019.
Interviews will take place in late September or early October 2019.
Reach Cambridge promotes the safeguarding of young people. Should applicants be successful, we will contact at least one referee and an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check will be required.