These documents are provided for Reach Cambridge teachers and coordinators to prepare for the 2018 summer school programs. I do hope they are useful to you. If you have any questions about these documents please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching: Ideas and Resources
- Reach Summer 2018 – Intro for teachers and cooridnators the powerpoint slides that were used at the teacher training workshops
- Teacher Safeguarding Training 2018 essential safeguarding guidance and information for teachers
- Safeguarding Policy – April 2018 Safeguarding – Key Points Summary 2018 further info on safeguarding
- Quick Teaching Tips a quick-reference one page guide containing general teaching tips
- Reach Cambridge Teaching Guidance & Tips Workshop
- Planning & Classroom Tips a very useful document with lots of advice for planning, suggestions of teaching methods, and advice for dealing with student behaviour.
- Learning Assessment Resource excellent set of ideas on how to assess students’ understanding of the session.
- Differentiation_Deviser another excellent resource on how to differentiate your material for a mixed-ability, mixed-age group.
Lesson Plan documents
It is important that lessons are planned thoroughly in advance. Lesson plans are due from each teacher for each of their sessions one month in advance of the program start date (i.e. 31st May for Program 1, 10th June for Program 2, 1st July for Program 3). Please send them both to myself and your subject course coordinator, and make very clear on them all of the equipment you will require for your classes. This will give good time for feedback & amendments.
Our classrooms are in Trinity Hall, Downing College, and a couple of Downing Site Department Buildings. Details to TBC.
If we have undertaken a DBS check for you, please send us a scan/photo of your certificate as soon as you receive it.
After the end of the programs, please complete and send your invoice to Monika. The template can be found below.